Saturday, August 14, 2004

reunion today


That's right. Today I get to refresh myself with old familiar faces. The reunion will be at Palmer Park. There are actually two reunions, one on my mother's side, the other on my dad's side. I will be going to the Liptow reunion.

Before I go to the reunion, I will stop at the printers to get a few copies produced of This is My Life, This is My Voice. This is a collection of some of my short stories, which keeps expanding as I keep writing more stories. This month alone I have written two stories. I hope to do a couple more at least before the month is over. I have got a few beautiful ones.

Here is one: "Lonely Man." It is about a New York prostitute just before her wedding and a relationship with an elderly man. Another is "The Room." It starts like this: "The old man poured into the room, all ears and gossip." I can't wait to be in that room. I hope to also finish "Lightening and the Dragon" this month, but I have had that on my desktop for some time now. So that's the wrap. It's reunion time! Ciao!

John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home