a new Yahoo! profile
I may not add as much to this journal as I would like to for the next few days. I have a health issue to deal with. However, because there is so much I want to put down, I may not be able to keep silent and my fingers, freakishly agile, may keep on tapping.
My heart has settled into a rythmn now. The weekend is behind. Every now and then during the day, Kate comes into mind and I wonder how she is. There is a moment, before I check my email, that some nervous condition races through me and I guess I am wondering if she has sent me anything. Does she think about me at all? I wonder this and then I quit from wondering, because I may never know. Everything will succumb to eventuality. Kate will find hers and I will find mine. And I will live each day to that day. And I will not abide morbidity, as that is a beast that scares away the happy memories. I have begun and posted a new profile. This time I know what to do. This time I will get it right.
I am writing again. I have just revised the opening of Human Spaces. I am almost satisfied and will soon post it on my website. I will finish and I will take a crack at fate.
I am just not going to quit.
John.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home