Sunday, October 03, 2004

read this tonite


Only to you, my dear, faithful, unresponsive Journal, only to you will I set my heart before and therefore rest my eyes easier into sleep. Only to you will I bring deep out of my heart these things I would like to place before the world's love. Only to you am I not able to be silent, because you are all that is left when I am not.

My confession is that honest love comes too few in life to be shrugged away and carries no guarantee of a return. I am a man who has shrugged often. I cannot say that I will never shrug again, but I can say that I will not be looking for love again. You read my thoughts, dear Journal, and you know who it is I want, to whom my heart has drifted. I will not find myself loving anyone who is not Kate, because my heart will never again be sane concerning Kate. Please, tender Journal, communicate my love and send out my heart to Kate and bring hers to me again. Perhaps this makes me a fool, but I am even more foolish to not try.

Love,
John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home