happiness is warm water flowing over my soul
I sent this woman this email, see, and so now I have to wait, see, breathing short and shallow, see, because this woman is gorgeous and maybe I am handsome, see, but just not that handsome and maybe I am a poet but just not that poetic and maybe I love romance but I am just not that romantic. Maybe I think she is perfect, but I am just so imperfect. Maybe I am grasping far beyond my grasp, see.
If she wrote back, I think I could die with a grin on my face and be so ridiculously happy...but then I'd be sad, because I'd realize I was dead and dead men aren't dateable. It would be a mark-the-event-on-your-calender event to hear from her. My thoughts are exploding with pleasant dreams.
Ah...to write, to write. I am going to write about these things that inspire me. Now where are my glasses?
John.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home