Saturday, October 09, 2004

wait till tuesday


This is what I've learned. You may be afraid of uncovering a truth that is upsetting to you, but if it ever was worth loving, then the risks are inevitable. Many of us carry the burden of not doing something more than of doing it, because not doing anything is less challenging, albeit more risky. To paraphrase the words of Novalee Nation, the character played by Natalie Portman in Where The Heart Is: "We've all got bad things in us, just as we've all got good, and the only thing worth living for is the good." If the focus is only on the bad, then all that is good escapes. How much will it cost to see the good? How much is love worth? So I've learned this this morning.

In summation: I am going to wait till Tuesday.

Be well, all who love me. And if you do not, why don't you?

John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home