Wednesday, October 13, 2004

composing my life


So I sent this woman this email, see, and so she turned me down, see, and so now I am not so optimistic about that, see, and I still can't seem to find my glasses. Anyway, I got my beautiful smile and something charm. I am looking for my humor, though, because I am starting to be unfunny. I got my cold feet in the morning and got my cold hands in the evening. And I got my good body that doesn't slouch like a question but exclaims with a dot at the end. I've got some kind of vision in my head and friends listening to whatever I've said. I got style and I got spontaneity. I got eyes that are always looking and seeing ... I got ears that may not always hear. I got imperfections and I got determination. I got my voice and I got my soul, and with those two, I got everything I need.

What will Kristin say?

I am getting it. Now.

John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home